- TV Schedules
- Video On Demand
- About Us
Loading Player...Get the Adobe Flash Player plugin to view this video if HTML5/HLS playback fails.
Attempt to watch this stream over RTSP if Flash and HLS are un-available for your device
- Call Meeting to Order, Citizens to be Heard - 0:00
- Consent Agenda: Code of Ordinances Chapter 12- Stop Sign Warrant Analysis for Conquest Circle, Minutes of April 26, 2011 - 35:00
- Monthy Report from Town Manager: Police Facility, Evergreen Recommendations - 36:08
- Yearly Update from Community and Economic Development Director - 39:36
- Integrated Water Resources Management Plan Update - 59:04
- Chittenden Solid Waste District FY 12 Budget Approval - 120:06
- Re-appointment of Town Forest Fire Warden - 139:44
- Appointment to the Chittenden County Metropolitan Planning Organization and Regional Planning Commission Joint Board - 140:17
- Additional Business - Manager's Recommendations - 145:40
- Informational Items: Week Ending May 6, 2011 - 177:00
- Future Agenda Items - 178:38
- Warrants # 11-31, 11-32 - 180:31
- Executive Session - 180:38
The Colchester Selectboard meets at 7:30 p.m. on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at the Colchester Meeting House on Main Street (Route 2A). Agendas and minutes are available at the town's website http://town.colchester.vt.us/select/select.htm
For more information contact the Town Manager's Office at 264-5500.
On Channel 15
10:00 PM True North Reports 2014-12-19 10:30 PM For The Animals 0170 11:00 PM Shotgun Express 2014-12-18
On Channel 16
10:30 PM Franklin West Supervisory Union 2015-01-08 12:10 AM Colchester Winter Carnival PSA 2015-01-13 12:14 AM Button Up Vt Winner PSA 2015
1/27/15 Adult Book Discussion Group
1/29/15 Homeschool program
2/2/15 Write Now!
2/2/15 Young Adult Advisory Board.
2/4/15 DCF Book Discussion Group
2/18/15 Pajama Storytime
2/19/15 Financing Your Small Business
2/23/15 Susan Flatow Savage Dedication