- TV Schedules
- Video On Demand
- About Us
Loading Player...Get the Adobe Flash Player plugin to view this video if HTML5/HLS playback fails.
Attempt to watch this stream over RTSP if Flash and HLS are un-available for your device
- Call to Order, Flag Salute - 0:00
- Agenda Review - 0:24
- Public Forum - 0:38
- Ordinance for the Care and Control of Dogs - 1:09
- 250th Milton Anniversary Celebration and Joint Meeting with the Recreation Commission - 11:07
- Policy Discussion of Impact Fee Ordinance - 36:01
- Sidewalk Maintenance Program Overview - 60:23
- Goals and Objectives - 78:02
- Minutes of November 7, 2011 - 79:25
- Warrant/Report #9 - 79:49
- Executive Session - 83:42
The Milton Select Board meets at 6 p.m. on the first and third Monday of each month in the Community Room at the Municipal Office Building, 43 Bombardier Road. Agendas and minutes are available at the town’s website. For more information, call the Town Manger's Office at 893-6655.
On Channel 15
4:30 PM Georgia United Methodist 2015-01-18 5:35 PM FFW Christmas Concert 6:35 PM Making a Killing 0000
On Channel 16
4:00 PM Colchester School Board 2015-01-10 5:45 PM Colchester Winter Carnival PSA 2015-01-13 5:49 PM NOFA VT Conference Preview
1/29/15 Homeschool program
2/2/15 Write Now!
2/2/15 Young Adult Advisory Board.
2/4/15 DCF Book Discussion Group
2/18/15 Pajama Storytime
2/19/15 Financing Your Small Business
2/23/15 Susan Flatow Savage Dedication
2/24/15 Adult Book Discussion Group