- TV Schedules
- Video On Demand
- About Us
Loading Player...Get the Adobe Flash Player plugin to view this video if HTML5/HLS playback fails.
Attempt to watch this stream over RTSP if Flash and HLS are un-available for your device
- Call to Order, Flag Salute - 0:00
- Agenda Review - 0:24
- Public Forum - 0:38
- Ordinance for the Care and Control of Dogs - 1:09
- 250th Milton Anniversary Celebration and Joint Meeting with the Recreation Commission - 11:07
- Policy Discussion of Impact Fee Ordinance - 36:01
- Sidewalk Maintenance Program Overview - 60:23
- Goals and Objectives - 78:02
- Minutes of November 7, 2011 - 79:25
- Warrant/Report #9 - 79:49
- Executive Session - 83:42
The Milton Select Board meets at 6 p.m. on the first and third Monday of each month in the Community Room at the Municipal Office Building, 43 Bombardier Road. Agendas and minutes are available at the town’s website. For more information, call the Town Manger's Office at 893-6655.
4/28/15 Adult Book Discussion Group
5/1/15 Colchester Community Chorus
5/2/15 Tabletop Board Game Day
5/4/15 One-on-One Tutoring
5/4/15 Write Now!
5/4/15 Young Adult Advisory Board
5/6/15 DCF Book Discussion Group
5/7/15 Astronomy Talk
5/9/15 Most Dangerous Women
5/12/15 Teen Tinker Tuesday: May Baskets
5/16/15 Practice SAT Exam
5/16/15 All Shook Up Variety Show
5/16/15 Perennial Plant Swap
5/18/15 GMBA Reader’s Club
5/20/15 Pajama Storytime.
5/26/15 Adult Book Discussion Group